my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

car plate number discovery


i was driving home after class yesterday and came across this toyota harrier.. and i noticed its plate number is PDL15.. thats like POLIS! ahahaha bagus.. nice one there.. well if the car owner somehow happened to read it here.. i would like to say thats a very very cool car plate number there.. and the car is like black (from the picture) whoah.. adds more coolness to it :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

*iris laughs hysterically* This is quite funny... You and your interpretions of number plates... U used to always tell me what you saw when u read them.. *eheheh* Funny.. =)

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home