my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Monday, September 06, 2004

another monday morning..


car wash

woke up 0732 this morning.. thats early.. couldve slept longer.. yesterday had a hard time sleeping.. guess you too huh? sis woke me up asked me to send her to college.. dont feel like waking up though.. plus the traffic in subang is just too much.. too much to take early in the morning..

my car look really dirty.. so sent it to wash.. somewhere outside my house.. ahahaha and it cost me 5 bucks.. cheap or expensive? kinda clean la.. but still.. after i reach home.. i cleaned it again for the second time.. you know sometimes people tend to not complete their work.. completely :)

its 0904 now.. and its a monday morning.. gotta get myself prepared for class later in the afternoon.. oh yeah.. not to forget.. i need to burn down some of my demos for tonight.. hopefully if ive inspiration later i might just add in one more song.. see how things goes.. yeah see how things goes..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home