my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Friday, September 03, 2004

take me to your heart..

ive been listening to this song repeatedly.. in case you dont know who sang it.. its sung by michael learns to rock.. but an english version of wen bie sung by jacky cheung.. very nice song.. wen bie is all about leaving.. saying goodbye.. correct me if im wrong.. cos i cant read mandarin words.. but english.. yeah you bet i can..

hiding from the rain and snow,
trying to forget but i wont let go,
looking at the crowded street,
listening to my own heartbeat..

very nicely written.. explains everything one feels in one worse.. this is the wonder of words formed by expressions and emotions.. listening to my own heartbeat.. how lonely can that be?


1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

I know how lonely it can be....

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home