my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Saturday, September 04, 2004

torned in between love and guilt..

words spoken cannot be taken back,
hearts broken cannot be mended back,
i wish to one day turn back time,
and turn sleepless nights into sunshine..

love cannot be measured,
mistakes cannot be corrected,
but my love for you will never die,
no matter how long time passes by..

i wish to one day build,
a place to be alone,
because i'm torned,
in between love and guilt..

1 Comments:

Blogger MeNotJess said...

dear eric,y do u sound so down?hey,one can onie accept his/her life's ups-n-dwns n make the best out of it duncha agree?..=) lighten up dude..u've stil got ur loyal fans...for instance,like moi~~ =) take care!~

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home