my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Sunday, September 05, 2004

air loser..

you know its just so funny how it can happen.. its the second time of the month already.. my punctured tyre.. first time on the right side of the front four.. then now the left side of my back four.. shit.. those pictures below are PROOF! ahahaha stupid nails.. they are just everywhere on the road nowadays.. please drive carefully and avoid those bumpy roads.. i guess i got it there..

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

No Biggie... My car everyday also tyre puncture one.. Look at the bright side? at least you weren't speeding when it was flat.. =)

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home