my blogs, my way, my life..

who i am reflects pretty much on how i present my blogs to the world. read on and listen to that little voice whispering to your ear - bienvenue!

Friday, September 03, 2004

assignments..

i wonder who created assignments.. freaky.. its really freaky.. just when you have all these assignments to do.. you just wont have the mood to do them.. man it happens to me all the time.. im stuck right now.. yeah stuck real good.. great.. how am i supposed to finish all this in time.. im supposed to be in college now handing in this freaky assignment.. oh oh oh..

well i guess assignments are just pain in the ass.. pain in the ass real time

2 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

At least now you finished with your assignment already right?? I've got one next friday. Absolutely no idea whatsoever how to start.. =(

10:51 PM  
Blogger gutsygal said...

i think everyone hates assignments especially if u dunno how to do them n of course no mood lah!~ but wutta do.... dun do = fail the course! dun u juz hate ppl who hand in late n get high marks for them even after their marks r deducted!~ >.<

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home